Zipp's 303 Firecrest Tubular Disc-brake wheels offer game-changing innovations for performance-minded cyclists. These wheels were developed to meet the needs of our sponsored professional road and cyclocross racers as well as any cyclist who prefer the time-proven ride qualities of tubulars.
The 303 Firecrest Tubular features our ABLC Sawtooth dimple design which extends all the way to the edge of the rim. The rim features construction upgrades that deliver improved impact resistance. These innovations enhance a wheelset that's excelled in two of pro cycling's harshest proving grounds, the Spring Classics and the Cyclocross World Cup. At the center of the 303 Firecrest Tubular is a versatile and durable new hubset, the German-engineered ZR1 DB.
- Go-anywhere 45mm rim depth tubular pro proven in Spring Classics and Cyclocross World Cup
- New ZR1 DB hubset is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included)
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Ships with 12mm end caps
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake (Center Lock)|
|Axle||142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Hub||ZR1 Disc Brake|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc aluminum|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XDR / Black / 700c||710845851353||00.1918.576.001||ZIP84716914R|