Everyone's biometrics are different; no two cyclists should conform to the same TT set up. Comfort (we're talking about power-production) combined with aerodynamics, yields speed. You need the combined forces of both, and to do so you need to find your optimal position, which is why 3T designed their Vola LTD cockpit to be highly adjustable, not to mention light, stiff, and aero.
- Narrow, aero-optimized base bars are built with 3T's HM carbon, cutting weight by huge margins
- The super-low aero position favored by time trial specialists is possible with extension clamps mounted on the underside of the base bar
- Arm pad stack height above the stem center line ranges from 30mm in the low position, to 97mm using all the included spacers in the top-mounted position
- Width between the arm pads ranges 220—340mm, measured at pad outer edge
- Arm pad reach can be set 20—70 mm ahead of the basebar center, measured at pad front edge
- The arm pads rotate in their clamps
-A reinforcing bridge is included for rigid, shake-free set-up, that can also double as a convenient computer clamp
- Carbon aero extensions
- Carbon base bars
- Carbon 3T Comfort Cradles with neoprene pads
- Weight: 750 grams in the "low position"
- UCI legal
|31.8mm / Black / 38cm||4897055276377||2033002BAAL38W||3TV2187989M|