Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Ever fancied riding your road bike at its full potential? All you need to do is slot a pair 1800 SPLINEs in the dropouts. Whether you want to cut some minutes off your commute by taking new shortcuts, corner harder and hit the apex more precisely, or undertake some epic rides into unknown terrain, 1800 SPLINE allows all of that. With a precision build and high-end components throughout, it's the right wheel to find new roads and ride old ones like never before.
$24.00 - $25.00
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
$185.99 - $187.99
SRAM's Conversion Cap & 9/10-speed Driver Body is just what you need to convert your XD Driver equipped wheel to a standard cassette.
$750.00 - $754.99
Upgrade your road bike with Zipp’s 30 Course Disc wheels. Featuring stiff, light 26mm-deep Zipp aluminum rims, Zipp's precision 77D/177D disc hubs and Sapim's outstanding CX-Ray spokes, these hoops maximize your power transfer for superior acceleration, climbing and handling. They also boast a 25mm-wide tire bed for running wider tires to improve the ride even more and minimize pinch flats.
$116.99 - $171.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1,804.00 - $2,338.00
When Zipp gave their top engineers in The Nest advanced development lab the task of shedding more weight from their lightest carbon clincher wheelset, the 202 Firecrest, while also improving rolling friction, aerodynamics, and braking, it was a very tall order. When they asked them to do all of this without sacrificing durability, it looked like an impossibility. But the NSW advanced development team delivered on every request and built the ultimate climbing wheelset, a climbing wheelset strong enough to use on every ride. Engineered to be the fastest accelerating carbon clincher Zipp has ever made, 202 NSW flies up the toughest climbs, and then shaves even more time off of the descents to follow. And because extracting greater speed on the mountain is only half the battle, they built the 202 NSW to deliver the lowest aerodynamic drag available for a rim of this depth for speed everywhere else. In order for a climbing wheelset to be world beating it has to do more than simply deliver low weight; it has to deliver uncompromising performance on every level. This is why Zipp engineers in The Nest chose to enhance the world’s fastest climbing carbon clincher, the 202 Firecrest. With a new lighter carbon fiber layup for the 32mm deep 202 NSW, they’ve dropped weight where it matters most, at the outer edge of the wheel, while maintaining the durability and lateral stiffness that Firecrest is famous for. Then they reduced aerodynamic drag with ABLC Sawtooth technology and used ImPress graphics to ensure that nothing stood between the air flowing over the rim and the dimples made to smooth that flow. Knowing that there is no benefit to a wheelset that climbs fast and descends slow, NSW engineers incorporated their Showstopper brake track for the most confidence inspiring rim braking performance available, whether the road is wet or dry. To further improve the wheelset’s rolling efficiency, the 202 NSW rim is laced to their groundbreaking Cognition hubset. Built around their Axial Clutch freehub technology, the Cognition rear hub is engineered to maintain speed when coasting by disengaging the ratchet mechanism. This technology enables the Cognition rear hub to deliver far less rolling friction than wheels using conventional freehubs—a real advantage when fighting through rolling foothills or when spun out on long descents. Engineered for speed when approaching, ascending, traversing, and descending the world’s toughest mountain roads, the Zipp 202 NSW is a wheelset that can only come from one place, The Nest, where the world’s fastest wheels are made.
At the core of this all-around wheelset lies a modern, wide, and light aluminium rim. Being the foundation of the wheel, it makes for a balanced width-to-stiffness-to-weight ratio. This rim is complemented by a hub featuring DT Swiss' proven pawl system freewheel as well as a high end build with bladed spokes and elaborate alloy nipples. These features make it a premium training wheel easily able to race your mates when the city limit sign comes up.
The pinnacle of aluminum road wheels. The ceramic OXIC surface coating brings brake performance to rim brakes like it has never be seen before. The rims are wide, asymmetric, and lightweight, making for an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio. If set up tubeless, supreme comfort and grip are added to the athletic character. Finally, at just 1435g, this wheelset is both extremely practical and competitive, very much in tune with its stealthy appearance.
$1,050.00 - $1,070.00
The XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 30: a whole lot of wheel. Fit with high volume tires, it will eat up the roughest of descents you can throw at it and it'll climb to those trailheads with ease. The perfect size for demanding all-mountain riders, it features DT's famous aluminum rim construction, proven on World Cup downhill and EWS levels. The DT Swiss wheel build quality and the unmatched Ratchet System hubs complement this extremely capable package, made to dominate the mountain.
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 carbon clincher wheelset provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Tubular disc-brake wheelset is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheelset has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim - Tubular-specific rims - Center-lock Disc - E-thru axles
$1,090.00 - $1,110.00
Fat bikes have opened the eyes to many riders regarding where and how bicycles can be ridden. The XM 1501 SPLINE 35 carries the genes of fat in a lightweight trail package. It is the perfect fit for 2.6-inch tires. Fit to a modern trail bike, it opens up unknown possibilities: That slippery off-camber root section all of a sudden is looking a lot less intimidating. With our industry-leading material and manufacturing know-how DT made sure that this wheel, despite its built-in rowdiness, comes to you in a lightweight and durable package, ready for many all-mountain adventures.
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
As the inaugural wheelset in the Zipp NSW Series, the Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc-Brake offers a new rim shape with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as a new Cognition disc-brake hubset for increased stiffness and less drag. The 808 NSW, with a rim depth of 82mm, is designed for triathletes, time trialists or any cyclist looking for increased speed and stability. - Cognition Disc-brake hubset - Axial Clutch technology - ImPress Graphics - ABLC SawTooth Dimple pattern - Tubeless - Carbon Clincher - Disc-brake - AeroBalance - Handcrafted in the USA
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, our new 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, our smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid lightning-fast engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Includes Quick Release & 12x142mm Through AxleCaps - Fully convertible with tool free end caps - DOUBLE TIME mechanism offers smooth,quick and durable engagement - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Axle type: Conversion Caps included - Spoke holes: 24 - Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt) - Driver Mechanism: Double Time - Four Pawl - Axle material: Tapered aluminum - Driver body material: Aluminum - Hub shell: Aluminum - Seeker angled flanges - Oversized body
- Strength, durability and convenience similar to our DH Rear Hubs - Highly adaptable spacing, fitting most non-DH bikes - Adaptability between 135 and 142 configuration - Shimano Alloy Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, hardened steel axle and Alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x135, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±320 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Alloy Shimano Standard / Steel Shimano Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): 12x142, 12x135 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall -Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-T610 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
$74.99 - $79.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$114.99 - $129.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Sun MTX39 double wall 26'' rim - Black - Disc specific - for downhill & freeride - Inner rim width: 30 mm - Outer rim width: 39 mm - Rim height: 27.5 mm - Rim weight: 850 g - Welded joint construction - With eyelets - Schrader valve - 32 holes - DT Champion stainless steel spokes - Black
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 22mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel Blade-Black, DB 2.0 TO 1.8 - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 27mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 27 - Skewers Included Yes
$64.99 - $69.99
- Double wall Alex ACE17 26'' alloy rim - Silver - Machined sidewalls with wear line indicator - Inner rim width: 18 mm - Outer rim width: 23 mm - Rim height: 17 mm - No eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Zinc plated steel spokes - Silver
Page 1 of 26 Next page