Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$307.00 - $400.00
Ever fancied riding your road bike at its full potential? All you need to do is slot a pair 1800 SPLINEs in the dropouts. Whether you want to cut some minutes off your commute by taking new shortcuts, corner harder and hit the apex more precisely, or undertake some epic rides into unknown terrain, 1800 SPLINE allows all of that. With a precision build and high-end components throughout, it's the right wheel to find new roads and ride old ones like never before.
$24.00 - $25.00
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
-Replacement left side cone and locknut for Shimano 105 FH-5800 rear hub
$596.00 - $818.00
Nowadays, road riding is much more than riding on a road. Gravel, bad choppy roads, fenders, lights, disc brakes, and even racks have broadened our horizon. The ER 1400 SPLINE is your premium alloy choice if you continued reading after the word "rack". Coming with a 20mm wide, super-light and resilient rim, as well as a hub based on the classic 240s, it is just what you need when your rides lead into the unknown and there are still the occasional bragging rights to be defended.
The legendary Campagnolo Bora One 50 is not just for the pros. Features of this wheel are the height of its rim, capable of winning while sprinting with Greipel or racing uphill with Valverde, a new width that ensures comfort, stiffness, reactivity and cutting-edge aerodynamic performance, 3Diamant finish on the braking track for powerful, modular braking, exclusive G3 spokes combined with external nipples for always efficient maintenance, different diameters on front and rear hubs with cone/cup system and USB bearings that offer the Bora one 50 rider a smoothness that is however superior to traditional systems. All this makes it the ideal choice for competitive cyclists at any level and, from today, also for amateurs thanks to the arrival of the clincher version. - 50mm carbon rim ensures the best aerodynamics and light weight - G3 spokes offer the best balance for traction forces, guaranteeing top power transmission - Aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration - Aluminum hubs with ceramic USB bearings guarantee performance and maximum durability - 3Diamant technology guarantees top braking performance for a carbon wheel, for improved safety and easier use - Clincher version guarantees the cyclist all the convenience of an easy-maintenance tire - Carbon rim structure ensures lower weight - Brake pads with dedicated compound (red) ensure safe modular braking - Weight: 1,485 grams
This is a set of replacement internals for Alfine SG-S700 11-Speed internally geared hubs, allowing you to reuse your old Alfine shell with brand new internals, making it like a new hub. - 187mm axle width
- Kit includes tape, 2 valves & 1 valve core wrench
$150.00 - $193.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
Rear end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail rim. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. - Designed for trail riding and enduro racing - Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape offers easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal - WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by Stan's carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Stan's Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for 2.00"-2.25" XC tires
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i23 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, our new 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, our smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid lightning-fast engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Includes Quick Release & 12x142mm Through AxleCaps - Fully convertible with tool free end caps - DOUBLE TIME mechanism offers smooth,quick and durable engagement - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Axle type: Conversion Caps included - Spoke holes: 24 - Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt) - Driver Mechanism: Double Time - Four Pawl - Axle material: Tapered aluminum - Driver body material: Aluminum - Hub shell: Aluminum - Seeker angled flanges - Oversized body
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
- Traditional 32 hole J-Hook Hub light weight, high performance - Offering sharp engagement without compromising durability - Adaptability between 150 and 157 configuration - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available
$1,603.00 - $1,625.00
If perfection is the standard, then the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher wheelset delivers everything you could ask for, including a heritage forged in the Spring Classics. At the center of the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is the 77/177 hubset, an innovation that results in improved aero performance, stiffness, braking, durability, simplicity, and versatility. The 303 Firecrest is light enough to climb up the steepest gradients with ease as a go-to all-around wheelset. - Improved 45mm rim profile – fast, stable, and versatile - ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim for a faster, more stable wheel - Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on wet terrain - 77/177 hubset, reliable & durable, proven in the Spring Classics, no pre-load adjustment required - XDR driver body available for 1x setups - Sapim spokes & nipples - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall -Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-T610 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
$114.99 - $129.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Sun MTX33 double wall 26'' rim - Black - Disc specific - for downhill & freeride - Inner rim width: 26 mm - Outer rim width: 33 mm - Rim height: 24.1 mm - Rim weight: 660 g - Welded joint construction - With eyelets - Schrader valve - 32 holes - DT Champion stainless steel spokes - Black
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 22mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel Blade-Black, DB 2.0 TO 1.8 - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 27mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 27 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27'' / 630 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 20.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 27.2mm - Depth 15mm - Rim Model Alex C303 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Sora HB-RS300 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex AT470 - Skewers Included Yes
Replacement road quick release skewer set (Front and Rear)
The next step in the Cinema rim line, the 888 is an aero style rim designed for strength and rigidity. The 36mm width fits perfectly with modern sized tires and maximizes strength without adding too much weight. Industry-standard 6061-T6 grade aluminum and a welded seam mean a truly worry-free rim. The uniquely designed rim profile integrates several features for easier tire installation, highly accurately spoke hole drilling for easier wheel builds, and increased wall thickness in the center spoke nipple channel.
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
$169.99 - $179.99
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Page 1 of 22 Next page