$85.00 - $95.00
Use these quick releases to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
$25.00 $39.95 37% Off
Features: • Attaches to rear axle QR providing extra support for the derailleur and hanger. • Improves shifting and prevents derailleur hanger from bending. • Easy installation and removal - no tools required. • For downhill, freeride, all mountain, and XC. • CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminium. • Protective clear anodized finish. Compatibility: 460360 • Shimano XT M761 Shimano LX M581 rear derailleurs • Shimano XT & LX standard rear derailleurs (not Shadow) • Not compatible with 10 speed 460370 • Shimano Deore M530 Shimano Deore M531 rear derailleurs • Shimano Alivio M410 rear derailleurs • Not compatible with 10 speed 460365 • Model years up to 2008 SRAM X.9 SRAM X.7 SRAM X.5 rear derailleurs • This will not fit 2009 & 2010 SRAM X.9 SRAM X.7 rear derailleurs • Not compatible with 10 speed
- Protect your frame from nicks and scratches using adhesive protectors - Available in leather or clear polyurethane and made with high performance adhesive - Faux carbon weave on leather with adhesive back - Downtube protector (51mm x 305mm) - Road chain
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
MOUNTAIN RESCUE The Clutch Bar End Storage is a cleverly stashed, simple-to-use tubeless tire repair kit, that includes one tire plug tool and five spare tire plugs. The Clutch Bar End kit fits with virtually all aluminum and carbon handlebars without adding significant weight. FEATURES: - Quickly and easily mounts inside the handlebar - Compatible with virtually all aluminum & carbon fiber handlebars - Includes tire plug tool 5 spare tire plugs SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: Tire plug tool, spare tire plug x10 - System: Compatible most common MTB handlebars - Sizes: 100 x 28 x 14mm - Weight: 34g - Material: High-density plastic
INVISIBLE INFLATION Lightweight, firmly attached and quiet, but easily accessible when you need it, the Giant Clutch Fork Storage kit fits a CO2 cartridge and inflator right into your fork’s steerer tube and helps you ride pack-free. FEATURES: - Invisible until you need it - Multiple taper mounting design - Rubber mallet installation, no need for any glue or adhesive - Carries a 16g or 25g CO2 cartridge and inflator (cartridges sold separately) SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: 16g or 25g CO2 Cartridge, CO2 inflator Sizes: 160 x 40 x 21mm - System: Compatible with RockShox & Fox & DVO Forks - Weight: 118g (with a 25g CO2 cartridge) - Material: Aluminum
- Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit 20"-24" wheel frame. - Two bolt direct mount compatible only. - Rear left chain stay.
- Lightweight and durable alloy construction - Fully adjustable length from 24''-29'' - Allen bolt locking mechnism
$162.00 - $200.00
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount
Double leg kickstand for optimum stability. - Durable alloy construction - Mid-mount
Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 30kg / 66lb Max load rating - 18mm Bolt hole mount spacing - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29/700c - 315g
Premium Two-Level Multi-Sport Gear Trailer With a 500 lbs load capacity, now you won't have to leave behind your favorite activities and gear! Up top and down below, the EasyRider gear trailer is the easy way to get to your next adventure with everything you want to haul. Whether it's big fishing kayaks, bikes, baskets, cargo boxes or a rooftop tents, you're there! It's made with lightweight aluminum, so you can still use it as a handcart to get your kayaks to the water's edge. The EasyRider trailer is equipped with our widest, burliest HD bars and accepts any Yakima mount. What's more, the foldable tongue makes storage a snap. Product Details: - Maximum crossbar spread is perfect for fishing kayaks and longer boats—up to 19ft long - Organize a variety of gear with two levels of storage - Lightweight aluminum construction is strong and corrosion-resistant - Shock absorbers give gear an easy ride, even at highway speeds—75mph max (do not exceed local speed limits!) - Foldable tongue for easier more compact storage (Trailer length with tongue folded is 111" or 9' x 3") - The included kick stand and integrated handle easily converts the trailer into a handcart - Quickly convert to a utility trailer for workdays or DIY weekends - 500 lbs total carrying capacity—so load it up - Easily add the TentKit accessory (sold separately) to create a towable SkyRise tent platform - T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast—and simple - Strong, lightweight 78" wide Yakima HD Bars with integrated tie-down points on end-caps - 2" ball receiver - Electrical connection: Flat 4 - Top of ball should be 16" off of ground - Max length for one kayak on bottom deck: 19 feet - Max length for two kayaks on bottom deck: 17 feet Product Specs - Weight: 175.00 lbs - Dimensions: L 173.00" x W 79.75" x H 41.25"
Bring the luxury of a shower to the outdoors by upgrading your RoadShower with this flexible shower head attachment. Connect it to the included outlet elbow, or to a second on/off elbow (sold separately). Product Details - Available in 19" & 30" lengths. - Attaches to the on/off elbow on the RoadShower with quick connect hardware for easy install and removal. - Flexible neck and variable shower head for the perfect shower. - The shower nozzle is low flow with high pressure to efficiently use stored water. - Limited One Year Warranty
This additional On-Off Elbow can be used to add a second outlet valve to your RoadShower, making it easier to add accessories. Product Details - Attaches easily to the extra 1/2" outlet port on the RoadShower for water access on both ends. - Elbow includes a shut-off valve that can be used to regulate water outlet pressure for different uses. - Allows you to attach the RoadShower hose or any other garden hose. - Makes it easy to switch the hose to either end, or to add the shower head accessory. - Limited One Year Warranty
- Some do it to protect that beautiful finish on their cranks, and some do it because they can't stand stock crankarm graphics. - Whatever your reason for wrapping and protecting a crankset, we wanted to give you an option with our branding. - These are full-wrap Crankskins that work with most cranksets One pair
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Thin, durable, wide clear chainstay protector with extra-strong adhesive. - Includes alcohol prep pad to clean chainstay - 10-pack
Light-duty zip tie - 200mm length x 2.5mm - Bag of 100
Reusable zip ties - 200mm long x 7.4mm wide - 100 pieces
Wheels Manufacturing, Zip Ties, Jar of 600, Black
Fast and easy attachment of Topeak Tablet DryBag.
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
Allows Thule Yepp Mini to be installed on bikes with ahead stems. Features - Quick and easy to install
- Protects chainstays from harsh chainslap maintaining the frame's strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Wrap up the stay or trim a custom shape - Made with a high durability rubber and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Chainstay Armor is removable if needed - Includes one roll (5cm x 100cm) & one cleaning wipe
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around hardtail mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
Page 1 of 3 Next page