BIKE SWAP APRIL 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED
This will be our tenth year for the bike swap and we are hoping to build on it once again.
This year we will be changing things up a little and will be having a single bike swap on April 25th.
This is a great opportunity to make room in your garage, shed, or basement for the new bike you have been waiting for or to get a great deal on a used bike for yourself.
Here is how it works:
* You drop off any bicycle you are interested in selling no sooner than the Thursday before the swap
* We will help you figure out a selling price if you need
* On the Saturday we hold the bike swap and try to sell the bicycle for you
* Any unsold items need to be picked up before the end of the day on the Wednesday following the swap
* If we sell your bike there are two options:
(1) You get 100% of the money if you are using it as an in store credit
(2) 80% of money in cash (Ancaster Cycle taking a 20% commission)
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SWAP ITEMS