Built for next-generation road race performance. Superior efficiency meets added control in all conditions.
Whether you’re attacking the field or battling for your own personal record, TCR Advanced Disc is engineered to give you total confidence in all types of conditions. Designed with Compact Road geometry and constructed with Advanced-grade composite, TCR Advanced delivers class-leading efficiency. The Variant seatpost blends efficiency and compliance for a race-tuned ride quality so you can hammer out more miles. With all-new disc brake integration, including 12mm front and rear thru-axles, it’s a performance road machine for any weather and all types of conditions.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame with Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker Road Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed componentry
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic road disc brakes
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer, Flat Mount|
|Axles||Front: 100 x 12mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-R2, Double Wall|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Tires||Giant P-SL1, 700x25, Front and Rear specific, Folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press Fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact, 31.8|
|Brake Levers||Shimano RS505|
|Brakes||Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm|
|Saddle||Giant Contact, Forward|
|Seat Post||Giant Variant Composite|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Composite/Red/Grey / Medium||04712878114333||70004314||17-70004314|